Is it normal feel dizzy (like you have vertigo) in your 3rd trimester?

I'm 30 weeks pregnant today and have noticed the last 2 days I have been really dizzy. My gest test came back good and my blood pressure has stayed between 120/79 - 124/80 so I am not sure if it's something serious. My next appt is this coming Mon. so I will definitely ask then but am worrying if I shouldn't wait til then...

Jillian526

Asked by Jillian526 at 11:58 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know when I get up too fast I feel dizzy and that is normal. Anything else I would ask your dr.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:59 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Yes, most of your blood supply is being redirected to the fetus which is growing. Your body makes a "decision" where it's needed most....right now...it's going to your baby. Of course always mention issues with your OB/GYN. :-) There's always a chance it could be "something else". Best wishes.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:00 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Watch what you eat....it can trigger vertigo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Yes its normal it has to do with your blood pressure. Id try taking it easy..if you want more info about it go to: http://www.womenshealthcaretopics.com/preg_dizzy_faint.htm
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 12:43 AM on May. 2, 2009

• that site will also give you tips to prevent it....but id talk to my dr
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 12:44 AM on May. 2, 2009

• fyi vertigo means dizzy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on May. 2, 2009