• In the Spotlight:

If you won the lottery (over 100 million in georgia!) what would you do with the money??

Just wondering! =D

mini_mom007

Asked by mini_mom007 at 12:11 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• Pay off bills. Build a house. and save the rest for my kids.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 12:13 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I would donate a portion to charity, help my family, invest and travel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I would pay off my moms car for her, I would pay off my car, I would buy myself a house for me and my daughter, I would buy my mom a new house if she wanted one. I would put enough aside for me to raise my daughter comfortably until shes 18, and then also put aside enough for her to have when shes 25, because she has to learn the value of money, its not just going to be given to her. THEN I would splurge and get my boobs done, and my hair and nails.... and I would put ALOT away
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:14 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I guess I'll answer my own question. Both sets of my son's grandparents have helped us out in incredible ways since he was born. I would pay 100% of all their debts first and foremost! I would save a ton of it in CD accounts and not try to live like a movie star or anything.
    mini_mom007

Answer by mini_mom007 at 12:14 AM on May. 2, 2009

• i would pay off all my bills, pay off my parents and my inlaws houses, buy us a house, put ALOT into diff investments, then go on a shopping spree
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:17 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Change many peoples lives... and hopefully not change as person and still be happy.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 12:18 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I'd pay off my house and finish renovating, pay off my mom's house, buy my MIL a house, bail out all my family's debt, build my dream house and a separate cabin in the woods, fund my retirement, go on an incredible vacation to Europe and then I would invest half of the rest and put the other half in high-yield savings accounts. Everyone I know would be getting extravagant Christmas gifts that year :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:22 AM on May. 2, 2009

• My main goal would be to live debt free & have a nice cushion for future bills (electricity & water & phone--stuff that you will always be paying on a monthly basis). I would also take my kids on an amazing vacation!!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 12:22 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Pay off debts, buy a small house with a nice yard, save some for my son when he graduates college give it to him, and give some to my church.
    nan16

Answer by nan16 at 12:22 AM on May. 2, 2009

• 10% to God first, pay off bills, buy a home, help family members in need, invest the rest.
    stepmom2212

Answer by stepmom2212 at 12:25 AM on May. 2, 2009