• In the Spotlight:

Microdermabrasion

Has anyone had it done around here? I would like to go in for a treatment, its pricy for me, but I have small acne scars, not too many but I would like to deal witht them now since they say it works better for younger skin. And I would also like to do it to reduce the size of my pores. Has anyone tried the home kits? And if you had it done by a dermatologist, how many treatments did it take for you to see results?

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 12:11 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use and sell Avon. My customers have had great results with the Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel. It works really well and leaves your skin looking very smooth and fresh. Its usually $25 but if you put in the product number 381139 under "shop by product number" and change the 10 in the drop down box to 8 it will automatically take off $10 when you add it to your cart. Use it with the ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Dermabrasion System for best results. I have used both products from time to time when my skin is looking bad or after a bad breakout and it was well worth the money! www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:36 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I just recently bought my friend a microdermabrasion kit thats obviously at home from Mary Kay for her birthday. She wants the skin care line, but obviously the ENTIRE line is pricey, so I just got her that. She uses it twice a week and loves it so far. I've had it done by a professional esthitician (or however it's spelled) and I've tried the at home kit that my friend has and honestly, it felt the same to me. I'm not using it consitantly though so I guess I can't give a good review. I would say try the at home kit first (prbly cheaper) and if it doesn't work or show any signs of improvement switch to the dr's office when you run out. :)
    ranze11617

Answer by ranze11617 at 12:19 AM on May. 2, 2009