For anyone who ever was on a diet plan (weight watcers, Jenny, Nutra system, ect..)

Have they realy worked for you and if so wich one and would you recomend it. What was you likes or dislikes. I am thinking of starting something and not sure which one to try. Looking to loose about 35 lbs.

lincsmom74

Asked by lincsmom74 at 12:15 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Health

• People will disagree and say its very unhealthy, but I prefer the atkins diet. You start off limiting yourself to very low carbs and once the weight starts to fall off, usually about 3 weeks, you can up the carbs gradually. When I do it, I do it for about 2 weeks and lose 10 lbs, but thats if I stick to it very strictly. And most of the foods i incorporate into it i LOVE... Bacon and eggs, sausage, chicken, pepperoni, all cheeses, lots of salads(mostly grilled chicken ceaser), I do hamburger in mushroom soup, tacos without the shell, or a taco salad with one shell crunched up, sugar free juice.... I guess thats just me, but you asked for opinions and thats mine. So I am sorry if others disagree with me.
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:21 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Weight Watchers worked for me. On a weekly basis, I weighed in and attended a half hour meeting with fellow Weight Watchers. Foods are based on points. I was able to eat the foods I enjoy without depriving myself.

It's super easy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I was on Jenny Craig for about eight weeks and only lost seven pounds and I stuck to it to the T. I was 300 dollars a week, and not worth it. It didn't really work. It's unhealthy. It's processed foods and i've heard you gain the weight back after you stop it. I would try working out and eating better. It always does the trick.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:22 AM on May. 2, 2009

• My recommendation is YOU: On a Diet by Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen. I love the YOU books and it is great for learning how to eat right for the rest of your life. It teaches you a lot!

Also for exercise, Turbo Jam helped me lose lots of inches and weight. It is VERY effective.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 12:22 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Mcdougall http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html

Answer by rkoloms at 9:34 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Here's another vote for Weight Watchers.

I do the program online, so I don't go to meetings and weigh in. I just track what I am eating online. It is really easy, relatively inexpensive and it works. It also teaches you how to make a lifestyle change, not just diet.
    Good luck to you!

www.weightwatchers.com
    MarigoldsMama

Answer by MarigoldsMama at 11:33 PM on May. 2, 2009