Asking this in all seriousness.

Because I really dont know the answer. And no, Im not asking if I am pregnant. But can you get pregnant if they guy pulls out, takes the condom of and does his thing on the outside of your vagina? This happened to my friend last night, her husband did this for w/e reason. And now she is afraid that she might be pregnant. Im thinking no? It doesnt work like that? But Im not really sure...

tiffers32788

Asked by tiffers32788 at 12:23 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it's possible. Not as likely as if he had ejaculated INSIDE her vagina, but any time semen comes into contact with the vagina a pregnancy is possible.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:26 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Umm its possible...but not probable. I wouldnt be worried but it COULD happen
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 12:30 AM on May. 2, 2009

• no as i know when the sperm is out of the vagina in oxygen it dies...i dont think its possible..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on May. 2, 2009

• It is possible. I know a chick that was a virgin and she got pg that way.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 12:39 AM on May. 2, 2009

• The sperm does NOT die immediately when exposed to oxygen. How do you think we (at the lab) do a semen analysis with dead sperm? They can live up to an hour at room temperature, longer if kept at body temp.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:43 AM on May. 2, 2009