ISSUES

Ive been with my SO for 2 years now.
This past month it has been NONSTOP fighting. Every little
thing becomes an issue, and every little
text I get from one of my girlfriends is "supposively from a guy".
I want to stay with him, stop the fighting, and go
back to the way we used to be but I don't know how.
Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Couples counseling. He has trust issues.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on May. 2, 2009

• If this has just started, meaning...out of the blue....you might want to consider if he's cheating. I know that's harsh and jumping to conclusions BUT the only reason why I say this is because normally, if someone is cheating they start accusing their partner/spouse of the same thing.

Otherwise, communication is key, and also counseling like the first poster said. I do wish you the very best.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:49 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Just keep your cool. Just try to stop the arguing. Ive been doing it for 8 years :(
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 1:48 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Ask him how to get it back. Men love fixing things. Tell him he rocks and you know he can fix it. I pull that bs all the time and SO falls for it . LOL I figure he made the mess, he can fix it!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:24 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Definitely need to pull him to the side one night and have a LONG talk about what his problem is and why he all of a sudden thinks you're seeing other men. I agree with Southerncharmes about the cheating thing though.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 12:00 PM on May. 2, 2009