My sister is coming home from Bolivia tomorrow

Do I have need to be concerned about the swine flu? My brother has been in intensive care while she has been gone and we certainly don't want him back there. She does not know about that though, so what does everyone think?

haroldswife

Asked by haroldswife at 12:47 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Health

• I think you are just fine.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:50 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Good lord people. Do you realize the chances of catching the swine flu? There are MILLIONS of people in the world and not even 500 people have caught the swine flu. The swine flu is not a death sentence...it is just like influenza
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on May. 2, 2009

• welcome your hermana with open arms.
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 12:59 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Nope, I think you're good!
    shanibug06

Answer by shanibug06 at 1:53 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Thank everyone for your kind answers. ANONYMOUS, obviously, YOU have not sat by a bedside of someone you love and cried with them when they thought they were dying. Your answer, I could have done without.
    haroldswife

Answer by haroldswife at 8:27 AM on May. 2, 2009