Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

son will be born with clubbed feet...

I am looking to find a really good doctor in the arizona area that will be able to perform the ponseti method. if you have pictures of before and after that would be helpful too:) also people keep asking me to PM them lol im new to this so idk what it is or how to do it...HELP

Answer Question

Asked by 1mama2B at 12:53 AM on May. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

Level 3 (25 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • im not sure about the doc thing and good luck with that but to pm all u do is click there name hit send message and there u go

    Answer by lovelyli217 at 12:55 AM on May. 2, 2009

  • My sister had one, and it's no biggie (relatively speaking). She had two surgeries as a child and one as an adult. Now, she also just went skateboarding drunk and wrecked it. So. :) My point is, she's 19 so I know your baby is going to be fine!

    Answer by apexmommy at 12:56 AM on May. 2, 2009

  • My sister was born with clubed feet. At that time my moms doctor just told her to put her shoes on backwards for her first few years of life. ...besides my sisters other problems she is fine now.

    Answer by outstandingLove at 1:12 AM on May. 2, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.