So unsure...

This guy and I have been digging each other, we hung out a lot at his house, there would be mutal flirting between to both of us but nothing really sexual occurred between us. This happened for several months. One night he and I were playing Halo and we bought a twelve pack, well the tipsier we got the closer we got. Long story short we ended up having sex, I kind of feel weird b.c I took his viginity I didn't know this until afterwards, I'm pretty sure was ovulating around this time. But a virgin's semen doesn't have any sperm, or so I have been told. Is there a chance I could be preggo?

austinsmomma10

Asked by austinsmomma10 at 12:55 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Health

• lol who told you that? lol
    Take the morning after pill
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I'm sure he has masturbated before.....so if you're thinking that it's the first time he has ejaculated and the sperm wouldn't be there.........you're wrong. Either way....what you have heard or think is not true.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:59 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Sperm is sperm. You could be preggo.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 1:00 AM on May. 2, 2009

• muahahaha......lol
    naive! how old are you? way!
    let me guess 11 3/4. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on May. 2, 2009

• if you dont have the sense to know how women get pregnant you shouldnt be having sex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Anon 04, maybe you should be brave enough to post your shit with your name attached like the OP.

OP, Whoever told you that a virgin's semen doesn't have sperm in it was yanking your chain. Of course it has sperm in it. So there is a chance you could be pregnant.

But you shouldn't feel bad about "taking his virginity." Only in our culture is virginity such a highly prized comodity. He wanted to have sex with you or he woudln't have done it. It's okay. Don't let things become weird between you now, expecially since you could be having his child.

Good luck.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:08 AM on May. 2, 2009

• some man prob told u that once to get you in bed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on May. 2, 2009

• OP, you have been misinformed! Please, do some research & educate yourself a bit on this topic; birth control & family planning are SO important for a woman to be knowledgeable about. Empower yourself with knowledge, because knowledge is one of the few things on this earth, that once to have NO ONE can take away from you.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 1:15 AM on May. 2, 2009

• virgin semen doesn't have sperm in it. don't sweat it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on May. 2, 2009

• lol anon :23 is wrong
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on May. 2, 2009