sores like blisters under my skin on my fingers

Mentioned this once before and got nothing other then "it's just blisters, dont pop them" I know what blisters look like and I have had them, these are different. They are about the size of a pin head and they show up randomly all over my fingers. Sometimes on the fingerprint sometimes lower down my finger. When I grab something and I put pressure on them they hurt pretty bad. They look open but the skin isnt broken. What is this? I have been getting a TON of them lately and I am starting to worry!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Health

• After reading your post I remember when I used to get those. They would hurt and kind of itch. They were tiny and would kind of swell. I'm sorry I don't have a clue as to what they are, but they did go away. I'm sorry I wasn't much help.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:17 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Sounds like Eczema. Have you been stressed lately or do you have seasonal allergies?
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:18 AM on May. 2, 2009

• doesnt look like eczema...thought that was flaky and dry cause I have had that before and this is more like a sore then an itch.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:19 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Well, eczema can be blisters under the skin also...they can hurt and itch. I would see your MD. If anything it will give you peace of mind. I wish you the best.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:21 AM on May. 2, 2009