Does it bother you when people

come up and rub on ur belly when you are prego?
When I was prego my step mom-in-law did this alllllll the time. It bugged the crap out of me. No one else really did it. Does/did it bug you?

NicMorgan

Asked by NicMorgan at 1:11 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yup and i tell them not to. my sister when she found out i was preg started poking my belly every time she saw me, til i was finally like ummm hello and started poking her back. when he starts moving if shes around i'll tell her and let her feel him move, same with others but don't just randomly rub my belly, its still my belly
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:14 AM on May. 2, 2009

• omg people do this all the time and I hate it...especially when strangers do it its like "wtf I dont know you stop touching me"
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 1:14 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I never had anyone that I didn't know very well do it. Meh.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:14 AM on May. 2, 2009

• If I were irritable then yes it would...but for the most part I didnt care. I know its just curiousity and them showing their love. Now if it were a stranger Id be weirded out. If you're not comfortable just ask her to not do it so much that it makes you uncomfortable
    ranze11617

Answer by ranze11617 at 1:14 AM on May. 2, 2009

• nah, never really bothered me unless it was a stranger. one of life's marvels. I loved having that beautiful life inside of me and showing it off
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 1:15 AM on May. 2, 2009

• It doesn't bother me unless I don't know the person very well or if someone is constantly touching it. My in-laws have a friend who I've only met a few times, but every time I'm around her, she literally super glues herself to my stomach. It is soooooo annoying. And sometimes strangers will come up and touch my stomach and I always get like nervous or anxiety or something about it because I'm scared they are going to touch it too hard and hurt me or something...so I'll almost jump and then my little boy goes crazy.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:22 AM on May. 2, 2009

• omg I thought I was the only one lol... I hated it it was very weird for me and especailly when I was about 7 months and this female came up to me and was like asking me questions about what i was having and then she just put her head on my belly and was like " let me hear the baby" ?????? i was like get the heck off my belly and can you hear the baby???? i dont think the baby gonna make and noise.... that was the only weird part about being pregnant welp thats all over i miss it :( but i love that since he is here everybody is all over him.... :)
    pregnproud88

Answer by pregnproud88 at 4:11 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I actually get more annoyed when people are asking when im due, what the sex is, than they find out that im having twins and talk even more and with strangers im not a people person whatsoever!!!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 5:50 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I could have cared less if it was someone I knew, but strangers...that bothered me.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:39 AM on May. 2, 2009

• ugggh I hate that the only one i really feel comfortable touching my belly is my husband
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 5:29 PM on May. 2, 2009