Work from Home Jobs

Do you work from home? What do you do, and how much do you make?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• I do Passion Parties and I make good money..sex sells!
    jenniek510

Answer by jenniek510 at 1:13 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I like to do surveys from my home. i make a good chunk of money doing so. I use mostly Cashcrate and get paid monthly.. Some people are earning thousands a month by using the site, however it does take time to work up to that amount.

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 1:15 AM on May. 2, 2009

• can you explain what Passion Parties ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on May. 2, 2009

• My SIL sells Passion parties she is doing real well at it do u have any ideas she could have for some new games to play at her parties
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 1:20 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I work from home with Ameriplan and love it! it is a home based business and takes time to build.I help people save money on their healthcare cost.We offer daily pay, healthcare benefits and much more. http://www.freedomathometeam.com/sbrement
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 6:38 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Hey Girl! Gold Canyon offers a new incentive each month for new demonstrators....this month you can earn your kit for FREE after qualified sales! It is easy! My first open house was $450! I know there are a lot of skeptics when it comes to sales and parties...and I was too....but with Gold Canyon Candles you don't have to do formal parties..I hold open houses in which I set up my display table with scent samples and other products and I just sit back and take orders! I answer questions as people need them! How easy is that! I am so excited about this company and I can't wait to share it with others! I would love to tell you more. PM me for more information! I am happy to share!
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 8:57 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I do all sort of things, I average $1200 to $1500.

I have a list of good free sites I use: Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:29 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home business? I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques all aver the midwest. I work out of my home doing freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:50 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I work from home with Ameriplan and it's better than great! I work about 2-4 hours a day from my computer, an hour a day from the phone, and then do my training while I'm cleaning or playing with the kids. Every trip to the store or walk with the kids is a chance to grow my business... But when you love what you do it's not really work is it?
    We provide Low Cost Dental and Medical Benefits for the 70% of American's that are currently going without. We've been featured on The American Medical Review and The American Business Review, we are a Memeber of Dunn & Bradstreet, the National Chamber of Commerse and much more. We've even been featured in Parents Magazine. IF you would like to see the shows or read any of the articles please feel free to ask.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:36 AM on May. 2, 2009

• With Ameriplan we offer you Daily and Monthly Pay! 401K, AD&D insurance, Benefits for everyone in your house, unlimited training and support and SO MUCH MORE. Most of our team is made up of moms just like you, and we hold an average of just 2-4 years for a 6 figure income. What could you do with an extra full time income? And because of the way we get paid, even once you retire, your income will grow - better yet, your kids inherit your business and the income with it, should something ever befall you...