Boobs and breastfeeding.

I've been breastfeeding for 8 wks. now. My boobs are only slightly larger than they were before I got pregnant. They never really got big in pregnancy. I basically went from a small B to a regular B. If this was the case with you, did they stay the same after you stopped breastfeeding or go back to the size they were before breastfeeding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they usually go back to normal..
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 1:25 AM on May. 2, 2009

• they go back to normal, or slightly smaller if you nurse for a good while. DD I didn't nurse at all, ds I nursed for 4 mos and each time I grew a cup size and it stayed. Ds#2 is still going strong at 15mos and think I have gone down to a cup size I haven't been in years.
    NinjaMomma

Answer by NinjaMomma at 1:35 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I nursed for 21 months and my boobs stayed the same as the were during pregnancy. 1 cup size bigger. Now that I am at the end of this pregnancy, they are a little bigger lol.. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 7:51 AM on May. 2, 2009