Looking for some new, different items for working at home

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have some articles that might be helpful:

How to Find Nontraditional Nontraditional Computer Jobs

How to Find UNIQUE Online Jobs

and of course, you can read my entire work at home series in my Journal here at Cafemom:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:40 AM on May. 2, 2009

• hi there! I work from home with Ameriplan and love it! we offer daily pay, healthcare benefits, a 401k option and much more. visit my site for more information and to request an interview.
    http://www.freedomathometeam.com/sbrement
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 6:34 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Hey Girl! Gold Canyon offers a new incentive each month for new demonstrators....this month you can earn your kit for FREE after qualified sales! It is easy! My first open house was $450! I know there are a lot of skeptics when it comes to sales and parties...and I was too....but with Gold Canyon Candles you don't have to do formal parties..I hold open houses in which I set up my display table with scent samples and other products and I just sit back and take orders! I answer questions as people need them! How easy is that! I am so excited about this company and I can't wait to share it with others! I would love to tell you more. PM me for more information! I am happy to share!
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 9:00 AM on May. 2, 2009

•  I have a list of good free sites I use: Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:28 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home business? I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques all aver the midwest. I work out of my home doing freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:50 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I work from home with Ameriplan and it's better than great! I work about 2-4 hours a day from my computer, an hour a day from the phone, and then do my training while I'm cleaning or playing with the kids. Every trip to the store or walk with the kids is a chance to grow my business... But when you love what you do it's not really work is it?
    We provide Low Cost Dental and Medical Benefits for the 70% of American's that are currently going without. We've been featured on The American Medical Review and The American Business Review, we are a Memeber of Dunn & Bradstreet, the National Chamber of Commerse and much more. We've even been featured in Parents Magazine. IF you would like to see the shows or read any of the articles please feel free to ask.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:34 AM on May. 2, 2009

• With Ameriplan we offer you Daily and Monthly Pay! 401K, AD&D insurance, Benefits for everyone in your house, unlimited training and support and SO MUCH MORE. Most of our team is made up of moms just like you, and we hold an average of just 2-4 years for a 6 figure income. What could you do with an extra full time income? And because of the way we get paid, even once you retire, your income will grow - better yet, your kids inherit your business and the income with it, should something ever befall you...

• Does all this sound good? It did for me!
    I am a Regional Sales Director on the Freedom At Home Team and I'm a member of their Leadership Program. I welcome all questions and or comments.
    Visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and listen to the Audio there.
    Then Visit www.Request-Interview.info and fill in the information.
    I will contact you shortly afterwards and we can chat, I'll answer all your questions and we can get you started on your path to finacial FREEDOM AT HOME!

Feel free to PM me with questions!
    Talk to you soon!
    Sabrina M Bowen, RSD

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:35 AM on May. 2, 2009

• If you have always wanted a company that supports and helps you grow your business then I suggest you look into Gold Canyon.

Gold Canyon offers a complete line of candles, body and home products including home fragrance in the form of scented candles, Room Sprays and Sachets, eco-friendly, natural, green cleaning products, home décor with various candle holders; personal care with hand scrub, hand silk, body lather, body lotion, body polish, body crème, bath soak, body mist and candle care products such as wick dippers and trimmers.

I'll show you how you can have either the Full or Sampler Kit for FREE!!!
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:36 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I have been working from home for 7 years selling Premier Designs jewelry. I would be happy to share more information with you.
    ~Shay
    Inspiring Mom's to Work from Home!
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/InspiringWAHM
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 3:13 PM on May. 2, 2009