WHAT IS THE BEST PREGNANCY TEST OUT THERE? I GOT TO GET ONE AND TEST TOMORROW AND I WANT TO GET THE BEST ONE...THANKS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ept
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 1:50 AM on May. 2, 2009

• personally i think the expensive ones are a rip off.. if you have hcg in your system any test will detect it... ESPECIALLY if you are a few days late on your period...
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 1:45 AM on May. 2, 2009

• The best one that I have used is the clear blue easy brand digital test. There is no way that you can mis read it and you dont have to worry about evap lines. GL
    goodfroggie

Answer by goodfroggie at 1:46 AM on May. 2, 2009

• The lower the number on the back of the box the lower amount of hormone it detects and he more sensitive it is. But I do like the digital ones because you can't read them wrong.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:59 AM on May. 2, 2009

• First Response Early Result...don't get the rapid response one, the Early Result is the best
    susanna71

Answer by susanna71 at 8:41 AM on May. 2, 2009

• First Response - and there are usually two in the box!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 8:45 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I get he dollar store ones because they are the same ones they use at Dr. offices and hospitals. I hate paying $13 for a stick I'm just going to pee on. If you use the dollar store one just wait an extra 2-5 minutes than what the box says to make sure. I threw one away thinking it was negative and it turned out to be positive, I just didn't wait long enough.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 9:40 AM on May. 2, 2009

• They are all pretty much the same and if you're pregnant they will give you a positive result. I like the digital read ones though because they help eliminate reading errors.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:40 AM on May. 2, 2009

• FIRST RESPONSE SUCKS! Get Clear Blue or better yet the one that says "pregnant"
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:30 AM on May. 2, 2009

• dollar store....seriously.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:41 AM on May. 2, 2009