ebay

I am selling a brighton black heart purse for $15 and also diamond heart ring and diamond heart necklace 1/4 ct for $50 on ebay if you are want to check it out please message me :)

DilsMommy

Asked by DilsMommy at 1:48 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't think you are supposed to advertise in this section.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on May. 2, 2009

• what section should i? if any
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 2:05 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I think its called the "marketplace." I just have no idea where it is. Sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on May. 2, 2009

• This is the Money & Work section, so I don't see why you can't advertise it here. I try hard to "obay" the rules of each group but this area should be open to all members offering a business/selling.
    Just my 2 cents. Good Luck!
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 4:23 PM on May. 2, 2009

• You can advertise it on your journal and make it seen in the market place. Plus there are groups you can advertise on and you can make your own group. Share what your selling with your friends too put it in your what's going on with you...your headline on your page.
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:02 PM on May. 3, 2009