really want to know of legal websites to make a decent earning from home Iam totally confused please help shall really appreciate

i am afraid of losing the hard earned money

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hey I am doing a business that I LOVE! Check out this and turn your speakers up a little>
    http://www.lukemathis.acnrep.com/a_opportunity_buspres_video.asp?CO_LA=US_EN&BW=

Then after you watch it go to the Opportunity page and check it out and also the products page. it is super cool and you use everything everyone does, cell, landline, dsatellite tv. So check it out and PM me if you are interested.
    nazratred

Answer by nazratred at 2:17 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I work from home with a 16 year old debt free company.We provide a service that allows people to save mone on ther healthcare cost.We offer daily pay,healthcare benefits, a 401k option and much more.You can request an interview at my site http://www.freedomathometeam.com/sbrement
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 6:31 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Never pay money for a work at home job! I have a list of good free sites I use: Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:27 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home business? I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques all aver the midwest. I work out of my home doing freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:48 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I work from home with Ameriplan and it's better than great! I work about 2-4 hours a day from my computer, an hour a day from the phone, and then do my training while I'm cleaning or playing with the kids. Every trip to the store or walk with the kids is a chance to grow my business... But when you love what you do it's not really work is it?
    We provide Low Cost Dental and Medical Benefits for the 70% of American's that are currently going without. We've been featured on The American Medical Review and The American Business Review, we are a Memeber of Dunn & Bradstreet, the National Chamber of Commerse and much more. We've even been featured in Parents Magazine. IF you would like to see the shows or read any of the articles please feel free to ask.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:33 AM on May. 2, 2009

• With Ameriplan we offer you Daily and Monthly Pay! 401K, AD&D insurance, Benefits for everyone in your house, unlimited training and support and SO MUCH MORE. Most of our team is made up of moms just like you, and we hold an average of just 2-4 years for a 6 figure income. What could you do with an extra full time income? And because of the way we get paid, even once you retire, your income will grow - better yet, your kids inherit your business and the income with it, should something ever befall you...

• Does all this sound good? It did for me!
    I am a Regional Sales Director on the Freedom At Home Team and I'm a member of their Leadership Program. I welcome all questions and or comments.
    Visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and listen to the Audio there.
    Then Visit www.Request-Interview.info and fill in the information.
    I will contact you shortly afterwards and we can chat, I'll answer all your questions and we can get you started on your path to finacial FREEDOM AT HOME!

Feel free to PM me with questions!
    Talk to you soon!
    Sabrina M Bowen, RSD

• I have some excellent ideas, including my NEWEST article:

How to Find UNIQUE Online Jobs

These are all included in my work at home series of articles in my Journal here at Cafemom:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:46 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Never pay money to make money... there are many ways out there you can make money without spending money. I use Cashcrate to make a little extra money on the side some people are making thousands though. However I just don't have that much time as i do crafting for money for the most part. But I normally make over $100 with survey sites and only online for a short period. They have some wonderful money making opportunites.

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 2:29 PM on May. 2, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

I STRONGLY suggest working on this 100% FREE and LEGIT website. There is NO minimum to cash out on either. You can work today and cash out today.

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 4:44 PM on May. 2, 2009