why is it that my wicked stepmom just cause I ask her for a coke code that is only 10 points she tells me that I ask for to much and I never get her anything from the coke rewards?

is it cause shes greedy or what? she had a 12 pack there at her house and last time my dad was saving me the codes and she told me she threw them accidentally but i'm more than sure she did it on purpose and it takes more than 500 points to finally get something good, so why would I get her something from there, but dont get me wrong I do buy her stuff plus for her twins too, but she always wants stuff from me even when I had a mace the other day she wanted it and thats that my dad is very wealthy he makes triple more than y hubby, we're low income and she still expects alot from me why is that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• It's coke code.? Don't ask her a dam thing nothing not even a penny f**k her shes the kind of person that she thinks everyone owns her something, I can't stand people like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 AM on May. 2, 2009

• some ppl just want to be center of attention and be given things like they are queen. Ignore her but don't leave your cokes and codes there anymore. Take them with you. Dad can buy more if he wants some

Answer by admckenzie at 9:22 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I'd stop asking for the codes... maybe she wants to start using them herself?
    And I'd stop buying her things if you don't want to do it.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:49 AM on May. 2, 2009

• And you are sweating this why?
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:00 AM on May. 2, 2009

• She's greedy. Don't buy her anything. Do for you and yours. She obviously has more than enough with hubby.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 11:28 AM on May. 2, 2009