Christian, do you realize you are in a major spiritual battle?

For your mind,your heart and your emotions.We are to pray about everything we are concerned about and there's power to overcome any obstacle,if you will just trust in Jesus.

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 5:38 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do trust in Jesus. I don't think I talk to him enough tho. Thank you for reminding me.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 5:53 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I'm speaking to myself,when I say if you will just trust in Jesus! Because I don't trust Jesus enough with my life, I still think I can handle it.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 5:40 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Jesus uses a disclaimer of human free will. While he's enjoying another brewsky, I will continue to trust my own two feet.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 5:45 AM on May. 2, 2009

• YES EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD IS spiritual .. That is why everyone needs the holy spirit to show them what is going on in this evil world.. Great question... But like i said EVERYTHING is spiritual ...

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:21 AM on May. 2, 2009

• i too do not put faith in Him enough :( I do not think I can handle either though so it's like i am just hangin out?
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:57 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Yes, we are in a huge spiritual warfare/battle, especially now in today's time. Satan is working overtime, so we as Christians should be, too!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:43 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Very true. We battle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities in the heavenlies. We need to put all our faith in God. He is the only one that can fight that battle for us. He even tells us in His word, to be still,and let Him fight. The battle,and the war have already been won, we just need to let God take over.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:50 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

More than ever before... I need Jesus... He's my life, my breath, my defense, my sustainer...

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:52 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Absolutely! That's why we need the full armor of God! You can find in Ephesians 6. You need the helmet of salvation; the breastplate of righteousness; the belt of truth; the shoes of the gospel of peace; and the Sword of the Spirit. I hope I didn't miss one, as they're all so important. If you'll notice, all but the Sword of the Spirit are defensive. Only the Sword of the Spirit is offensive. Have no doubt that Satan will attack you, your family, your church, your nation, etc. You'd best be prepared! Know that we will be victorious, because I read the end of the Book, and our side wins! Praise the wonderful, matchless name of Jesus!
    ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 9:54 AM on May. 2, 2009

• stvmen88 exactly! God bless you!
    mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 10:14 AM on May. 2, 2009