DH hates to use a condom....

He hates to use a condom, he will still do it but doesn't enjoy himself as much and it kills my mood. Any advice...?

Tickledtrauma

Asked by Tickledtrauma at 5:38 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• It is a lie when men say they can't feel it as much. They just want you to not use condoms. They are here for your healthy and safety. If your man really loves you then he would get over it and be happy he can be with you. It is a two way street to be with someone. It is wrong for the man to put all the responsibility on the women to protect herself. Don't stand for that. I wouldn't share my body with someone who wouldn't support it.
    Anonymous

• If anything, I'd be the once using contraceptives.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 5:49 AM on May. 2, 2009

• yeah they have female products..gels, contraceptive films ETC.

MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 5:54 AM on May. 2, 2009

• i hate them too!!!
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 6:34 AM on May. 2, 2009

• mirana works great. Look into it.Oh ask your DH if he would like another little one running around?? If the answer is NO then wrap your stuff until you can get to the doctors..GL
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:44 AM on May. 2, 2009

• ugh we hate them too...just doesnt feel the same. We arent totally against another baby but still not really trying so its like what do we do. The pill throws my emotions out of wack bad, the depo gave me massive migraines, and I am too scared to get the ones that they put in you; what is the long term affect on those things? Could they hurt future babies, or when giving birth I know they take them out but still...they are still new I thought.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:55 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Condoms are a last resort for us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on May. 2, 2009

• My husband refuses to wear them and I'm perfectly ok with that. He feels its an insult to our marriage and I agree. There are only 2 reasons to wear a condom, 1) to protect against STD's 2) to prevent pregnancy. If neither of you already have an STD and aren't cheating on one another, then the first reason is moot. If you don't want to get pregnant, get on BC of some sort and your issues is solved.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:21 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Condoms suck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I recently had cryotherapy done so we have to use condoms for six months. This will be easier here soon because he is leaving for basic and A.I.T. in a few weeks. But in the mean time it's like there is no use to even try to have sex because he won't enjoy it. And I wouldn't get the contraceptives that are put inside of you either.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 9:54 AM on May. 2, 2009