ok im almost 1week late its been about 4days sense i have taken a test the last ones was negtive. When shoud i test again?

Also i have been having signs.. I have been having bad gas pains and that makes my left side hurt i have sharp pains.. Also im tired all the time, sore boobs.. I feel like I have to pee all the time and bloated.. So what do you think.. I just dont know what to think right now any advice would be great thanks.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It was not time for my period yet with my daughter, I took a test, it read neg. I took another two days later (still early for my period) That test was positive. So in my case, even with it not even being time to start my period I got a pos. test. It depends on your body some people do get early results. I am proof. It is your call, they do say wait two weeks. Go get an early response test and see.

MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 7:20 AM on May. 2, 2009

• probably two weeks after missed period. GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:59 AM on May. 2, 2009

• two weeks after your missed period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on May. 2, 2009