I am looking for a great nanny! Any ideas on where to find one - low cost?

I would like to seek a full time live in nanny that speaks spanish and will work for $200 a week. Rooma nd Board are included. 2 guarenteed days off and a cell phone. We really need someone who can be active with our 19mths old and handle our 3.5 mths old. It would be in the Miami area.

mclnnnjenn

Asked by mclnnnjenn at 7:16 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• Put an add in your local paper. Also - dont forget to do a backround check.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:40 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Try checking out this website. http://www.nannyjobs.com/

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:34 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I think you're kidding yourself with the low-cost aspect, but here's a good nanny site in Miami for you
    http://www.classactnannies.com/
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:44 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Who would WANT a low cost nanny?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Go to Care.com
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 6:41 PM on May. 2, 2009

• You can't find a good legal citizen nanny thats willing to work for that kind of money who is qualified to do the job. What you will find for that kind of pay is someone fresh out of high school or someone without a green card. Once you take taxes out of that you're talking hardly any money at all. Stay at home with your children or pay a nanny what they are worth.
    Anonymous

• Good luck put an ad in the paper but I would never do that .You have to have that person screnned ,refrences,have them take a physical etc etc.Well I am more picky than you I guess no I now.You just can't let anyone in your home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on May. 3, 2009