Anyone else out there have spring fever? Like..........

I have been cleaning out closets, buying new spring curtins, spring clothes ETC...
Its so much fun. Anyone else get like that when it starts to get warm?
P.S. = I live in Mass. so it just started to get nice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh yeah, I've been spring cleaning for a bit now. We have so much crap that accumulated over the winter, that I am selling about half the stuff we own in a yard sale next weekend, then whatever we don't sell, I'm giving it all away! I love a clean house! And uncluttered!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:25 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Yes! I've been cleaning up a storm, we rearranged our house. I want to buy new curtains and a couple other nice little things. Winters over! I want my house to feel spring-y.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 7:52 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I actually did all that over the winter. I guess winter is the season when I have the most time on my hands and want to clean out the clutter before the nice weather comes so I can enjoy that instead.
    I guess I'm a bit odd. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:10 AM on May. 2, 2009