If your still breastfeeding your toddler and are pregnant, isn't it a given that you will breastfeed your next child?

My friend knows my son is BFing still, but actually asked if I was going to BF my next or do formula.

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 8:36 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That would make me say...."heres your sign"...LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:01 AM on May. 2, 2009

• duh? sometimes people just talk to hear themselves talk? maybe she didn't have anything else to talk to you about? but yeah, you're right what a silly question
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 8:48 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Maybe she thought that you wouldn't be up to breastfeeding two kids at once.....idk. But I think people just ask any pregnant woman that. I can't even count how many times I got asked if I was gonna BF or FF when I was preg. Ugh.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:02 AM on May. 2, 2009

• lol that kind of made me giggle but srhmldndo is probably right about just wondering if you would want to do two at once.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:54 AM on May. 2, 2009

• yes, i would ask you the same question . so what is your answer?
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 10:55 AM on May. 2, 2009