flat belly diet?

Does it work? did you liuke it?

I was thinking about buying the book last night at traget but figured id ask you gals if youve been sucessful with it and if its any good

thanks

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 9:03 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I am not following it, nor did I read the book, but I did research it on Prevention and made my list of foods to eat and found that it definitely works. Although the hubs and I are using South Beach diet, it still implements the very same principles that the Flat Belly Diet uses (the mediterranean food list.)

You'll discover that the reason why you can get immediate results is that many women have alot of water weight gain.  Increasing the water you drink (not diet soda's, juices, etc.), but plain pure water, makes the body believe that theres plenty of water available, so it releases water from the body, so you lose water weight gain right away. 

lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 3:10 PM on May. 2, 2009

• continued...>Next, most women carry alot of belly bulk by having so much sludge in the colon. Drinking water helps rid this, making the bowels easy to move. The raw foods like nuts, etc. help clean out the colon. When I did this, and am continuing to do it with the SB diet, m

Read all you can about it online. Also, Prevention offers dozens of excellent exercise routines. I have downloaded two of them straight to my desktop so that I don't have to go online to do them. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 3:12 PM on May. 2, 2009