Siggys...

Hey all, I see such beautiful Siggys on here. And I have found tons of Siggy groups. But I just don't know which one to pick. I'm not a lovey dovey scrap booky hearts and teddy bears kind of girl... I am in to wicked fairys, dark and sexy... I don't do pin ups though... Bad ass fantasy if more my style... Witches are cool too, me being one and all.

I will eventually need 3 but just want one for the moment... I would really be willing to give the artist license to do what ever once I know we are on the same page...

Can someone direct me to a good group and or artist?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on May. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I dont even know what siggys are.................
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 10:21 AM on May. 2, 2009

• You might want to try Signature Showcase and request from TallChic. I'm gonna guess she can do what you want - her sigs are great! You can also try Toadily Grand Slammin Profiles and request from SilverSyl. :o) Hey, bristle3kids... siggys are signatures. What she is referring to are the ones people use with graphics that have their name on them!

Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 12:03 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I have a great siggy group too.. .Dazed By Siggies
    Jamie12345

Answer by Jamie12345 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 9, 2010