did you get the flu shot?

i was just curious if you regret getting the flu shot? this is mine and my kids first time getting the shot this winter and hearing all this stuff of people getting sick from it is worring me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Health

• no, neither did my dd..... & i don't plan on ever getting one for her or me or my son when he's born
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Nope
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on May. 2, 2009

• i dont think i will ever get it after this yr. my dr just says for me to get it cuz i have a bad lung.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on May. 2, 2009

• no flu shots for preggers!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:17 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I got the one they gave last October, which doesn't cover the swine flu. I am glad I got it. I didn't get flu, and I didn't even get a cold, and I work around lots of people, so this is a very good thing.

Answer by Bmat at 10:17 AM on May. 2, 2009

• my kids and i both all got it and my youngest got the flu after and my oldest is sick now not the flu just coughing and sore throat and me i just been getting sore throats and upset stomach. i dont know if the shot helps or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I didn't get one this year against many recommendations to get one. I have really bad asthma, but I have been doing tons of research and they aren't a good thing. They don't necessarily protect against the worst strains any way. My dd didn't get one this year and she will never get one.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:26 AM on May. 2, 2009

• NO...never. I ended up with the flu from the shot that my sil got. She gave it to me. Made me so mad, I vowed to never get it. I am healthy enough that I dont need it and so are my kids. Its unnecessary to us.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:33 AM on May. 2, 2009

• man now i regret getting it. never again. im freaking now..lol really i hope we will be ok by now being its been a few months already. my parents get one every year and dont get sick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Not myself. My both children got once back in few years ago. No reaction from it. Yet, i didn't have them have the flu shots ever since and they are fine without one so far so good.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 10:43 AM on May. 2, 2009