~What do you want for Mother's Day~?

I am hoping to get a homemade card from my 2 kids, ages 9 1/2 and 2 1/2! I love handmade things ;0)

If my hubby buys me anything , I hope its flowers!

Brookey

Asked by Brookey at 10:22 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My baby ♥
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:23 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I am hoping for a Mother's bracelet with DD's name and birthstones on it. Not likely b/c he doesn't have any money. Maybe just a special day where I don't have to do anything around the house.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:24 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I'd love for my sons and their families to come down and all be together. But it won't happen. So I will have the pleasure of a quiet Sunday with my elderly mother. I'd like to take her out to one of her favorite restaurants, but I don't think she will be up to it. I'll have to think of something to take over there that she likes.

Answer by Bmat at 10:25 AM on May. 2, 2009

• hang out with my mom & daughter
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:26 AM on May. 2, 2009

• to not have to do the house work for one day.. a hug and a kiss.. and maybe flowers :)
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:33 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I'm excited for mother's day! It's my first mother's day with my son (I was pregnant last mother's day). I'm not expecting gifts or anything, I'm just planning on being reflective of what being a mother is and grateful to have my beautiful son! Then I'll bring flowers to my mommy, my MIL and my husband's grandmother.

beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:56 AM on May. 2, 2009

• A home made gift. I love home made gifts. I got one last year, but my hubby made it.. my daughter was only 4 months old lol. Now that shes 16 months i really want something made from her. Next year will be even better ill have this baby too!!! :D

mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 11:05 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Some appreciation for all I do as mom and wife. Just a thank you and being special for the day would be nice. Flowers are good too. Jewelry is even better. Oh wait, I'm getting carried away! :)
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 12:07 PM on May. 2, 2009