Is there any inanimate object that your LO just loves to pieces?

My aunt came up from Florida last week and brought up a few snowmen that have jingle bells and a dog with a bell attached to the tail and barks "Jingle Bells". DS is in LOVE with the dog. Grabs him and eats his nose LOL It makes him stop crying :]

KareemsMami

Asked by KareemsMami at 10:28 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son's grandmother made him a simple Snoopy dog from terrycloth stuffed with polyester batting. He loved it. By the time he hit college, it was so beat up that I sewed it into a small pillowcase and he took it with him to college. He called it his "Bow" so he had his Bow with him in college and none of the other people knew about it.

Answer by Bmat at 10:43 AM on May. 2, 2009

• So far we have Lovey's and rubber duckies that squeak. The rubber duckies seem to be doing a better job at making her stop crying the last couple of days.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:29 AM on May. 2, 2009

• DS loves anything that squeaks. He just laughs away.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 10:33 AM on May. 2, 2009

• He LOVES his maraca's he carries them around everywhere! We'ce had to buy more because it's the one things that keeps him busy and will cheer him up if he is crabby.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:39 AM on May. 2, 2009

• He called it his "Bow" so he had his Bow with him in college and none of the other people knew about it.

That is just too cute. Most kids as they get older, especially boys, will think someone's childish for that. I hope mine takes his dog to college LOL!
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 10:51 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Both of my twins absolutely love this pink elephant that plays music when you pull on the ring. It has strings for legs and these puffy balls for feet and they like to chew on them. Also, they both seem to go right for the tag on any toy and suck on that, lol!
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 12:10 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Well, my daughter literally loves papertowels to pieces . .she loves to shred them. I only let her play with it in front of me, but she is a rare child who never puts anything in her mouth. (this is a problem for self feeding . . lol) She also loves my cell phone . . . anything electronic. I already see she's going to be a computer nerd like her dad . . lol.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:13 PM on May. 2, 2009

• A golfball. One of DH's golf buddies gave it to him the first time he went out to the course with them. He has to have it all the time. Sometimes even takes it to bed with him. Freaks out if he can't find it. He loves that golfball!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 1:04 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I lovingly call my daughter Linus at times because she is obsessed with her blankets. She's always tripping over them but she doesn't mind she just needs them there with her.

She also loves her Curious George plush. We call him Georgey.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 2:08 PM on May. 2, 2009

• He has a stuffed monkey and a stuffed curious george that he drags with him, and since he was 4 months old he has this small bear, its not even a stuffed bear really... his great aunts had a doll shop and they would stitch things for the dolls and make other stuffed things and this bear she gave to him around Christmas to play with and it goes EVERYWHERE!! we went to the store a few weeks ago and he dropped it and we didnt realize and we were at the checkout and I say to DH 'Where BEARBEAR???" and we had to go back through the store to find it!!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 3:25 PM on May. 2, 2009