MUCAS PLUG

IM ALMOST 36 WEKS AND LST WEEK I THINK I STARTED TO LOSE MY MUCAS PLUG IT WAS LIKE TINGED WITH PINK AND NOW 2DAY ITS BLOODY MUCAS IS THAT MY MUCAS PLUG? IS IT OK TO LOSE IT THIS EARLY? DOES THIS MEAN I WILL GO INTO LABOR SOON?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i started loosing my mucas plug with my daughter around that same time.I didnt end up having her til i was 39 weeks. It def sounds like you are losing yours.Its ok though and nothing to worry about as long as you aint seeing LOTS of blood with it.It should only be tinged or a little bloody.But not a lot. Theres really no say on when you will go into labor.It could be a few days..or a few more weeks.But this is the start!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on May. 2, 2009

• ITS NOT ALOT JUST WHEN I WIPE IT KINDA LOOKED LIKE WHEN U START UR PERIOD THIS IS MY 3RD BABY BUT I NVR LOST MY MUCAS PLUG WITH MY OTHER 2
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on May. 2, 2009

• then thats normal...thats how mine was but it def sounds like your mucas plug.Now its basically a waiting game...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on May. 2, 2009