What are you doing today?

I am going with my SIL to register for her baby...she is having a girl...I am so excited

CoolMommyofboys

Asked by CoolMommyofboys at 10:49 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We are going to my son's school for the yearly end of the year fiesta. We will head home afterwards.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Congrats to her! :] DS and I are stopping by DF's job to see him because he works Friday-Sunday so we don't see him during the weekend at home. Then it's off to Grandma's and then to my cousin's house for a birthday party. Sad part is I don't know how old he is anymore!
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 10:53 AM on May. 2, 2009

• working and studying for the final for monday.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 10:56 AM on May. 2, 2009

• i am waiting for my new oven that was supposed to be delivered on thursday. they said it will be here today for sure. if it show up early enough we will head to the waterpark for the rest of the day.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 11:31 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Just chilling out during the day. Hubby's at work and my 17 & 18yo sons have an invitational track meet to go to (which I can't go to since I don't have a car here). Tonight, as long as everyone is home in time, we're going to see the new XMen/Wolverine movie at the $3 theatre. I like the idea of paying $15 for tickets and another $15 for snacks a lot more than $50 for JUST the tickets PLUS snacks.

tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 11:36 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Chinese for lunch and then grocery shopping
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:40 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Waiting for the lanscaping guy to get here for another bid on the job, go get my oldest from a friends down the road and then I don't have a clue. Maybe go to a movie with my son.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:46 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Hubby is motorcycle riding with his friends till this afternoon, then we're going to a BBQ at a friends house. I think I'll spend the morning cleaning the house, baking for the BBQ and maybe working in the garden. That's IF I ever take a shower and get moving... :)
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 11:58 AM on May. 2, 2009