Should "he" stay, or should "he" go??!

B.O.B. and I have become more "connected" since I have become pregnant. He always stays outside on the "porch" if you will, he never comes inside. I was wondering if this is okay to do while pregnant?

(If you don't get what I'm talking about... B.O.B. is a vibrator)

Cookie1124

Asked by Cookie1124 at 10:54 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can put it in there if you want. Im not really sure what you mean, but masturbate away. Its good for ya even when your prego =)
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 10:57 AM on May. 2, 2009

• its perfectly safe....i just dont know about the going inside part.... but yes staying on the "porch" as you say..lol...its safe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on May. 2, 2009

• As long as you are still allowed to have regular intercourse then yes B.O.B. is fine too.
    Krysden

Answer by Krysden at 11:08 AM on May. 2, 2009

• oh dont let BOB go! it will break his heart ;]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Yeah, I am still allowed to have regular intercourse, but DH doesn't feel comfortable with it right now, so we are having to emprovise!!!
    Believe me Anon 11:12, BOB will never be gone! (=
    Cookie1124

Answer by Cookie1124 at 11:14 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I you do let BOB go inside the "house" you should make sure to clean him very well before and after every use, so as to not introduce any bacteria to your "house". He can wipe his feet on the porch and tromp right on in. I did it a LOT with my last pregnancy, and my baby is fine. Like I said, just buy a "toy" cleaner and use it.
    Anonymous

• If you do let BOB go inside the "house" you should make sure to clean him very well before and after every use, so as to not introduce any bacteria to your "house". He can wipe his feet on the porch and tromp right on in. I did it a LOT with my last pregnancy, and my baby is fine. Like I said, just buy a "toy" cleaner and use it.
    Anonymous

• I dont letting BOB in the "house" is a problem... But it also depends on how BIG BOB is!!
    Anonymous

• Im sorry I dont feel there is anymore response needed but I want to thank the poster thise was the most entertaining thingI have read all day LOL all the house analogies I love it LOL
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 5:24 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Thanks to all of you that posted answers! With my husband not feeling comfortable having intercourse while I am pregnant, I have had to turn to B.O.B. more than before. Thanks rhonda111787, I was trying to make light of the subject and not be too graphic! (=
    Thanks again ladies and I hope you all have a nice weekend
    Cookie1124

Answer by Cookie1124 at 6:23 PM on May. 2, 2009