Has anyone taken dozens of pregnancy tests and they were all negative and still been pregnant?

MoMMyto2971

Asked by MoMMyto2971 at 11:18 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when I was pregnant with MY daughter all my tests were negative..to this day no one can explain it even my OB he can no t understand why either (I am talking about the urine at homes and in office) my blood was positive always
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 11:22 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I have a friend who had this happen she knew she was pregnant but the test was always negative until she went in at about 20 weeks and had a pap and the doctor said her uterus was descend and did a blood test ... that was positive.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 11:28 AM on May. 2, 2009

• When I was prego with my son, I took 4 tests, they all came back negative. But clearly they were wrong. I don't put a whole lot of faith in them. I KNEW I was prego, so I ended up just going to my OB and testing, turns out I was right! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 11:48 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I took four tests when I was pregnant with my son. The first two came out negative (Clear Blue Digital and Answer), the third one was an error (Dollar Tree) and the fourth one was a faint positive (Dollar Tree). I was eight weeks.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 4:23 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I keep taking test and im 6 days late and mine are all negative...

Nwaite85

Answer by Nwaite85 at 6:29 PM on May. 2, 2009

• with trinity they were negitive at the beginning. the last ones i took was when i was like 60 -90 day's late and they were negitive too this has happen to me twice with in the last year. . just check with you OBGYN and see what they say. keep me posted on how it goes please.
    mommy5903

Answer by mommy5903 at 6:02 PM on May. 3, 2009