Does anyone think brushing you Teeth in the shower is nasty?

I don't see why guys like to do this, but it just gets under my skin, and creeps me out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Health

• Not me. I've done it. I think it saves time and water :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on May. 2, 2009

• why is it nasty?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on May. 2, 2009

• yOU WANT TO KNOW WHATS REALLY NASTY = Husband blows nose in shower!!!

Ewwwww - GROSS!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on May. 2, 2009

• No, you want to know what is REALLY GROSS? Hubby hawking lugies in the shower.
    /puke
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Yeah, that sounds gross to me too. I didn't even know people did that!
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 11:32 AM on May. 2, 2009

• B.c my ex (as of now) always has Flem in his chest and you know sometimes you gag when brushing, and even though showers rinse out the tub by itself I still like it to be cleaned out, I feel as if I'm stepping in spit. And then when you spit out cold it doesn't move as freely it needs heavy water pressure to flow to the drain so it just sits there, and he thought just by wiping it out was enough, but I like some kind of disinfectant/cleaning product to be used and he doesn't. It makes my skin crawl that he thinks nothing of it and I think stuff like that needs to be sanitized. Thank God were over b/c it drove me crazy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I personally have to look in the mirror a few times when I'm brushing my teeth and I also have to use cold water. I think its gross to use warm water when you brush your teeth...I just feel like that is creating more bacteria and germs in your mouth. My fiance does it sometimes and I guess it doesn't really bother me but I would def. never do it. It doesn't fit with my morning routine.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:37 AM on May. 2, 2009

• No, we do it all the time in our house. It saves time and water.

DH also pees in the shower. It doesn't bother me as long as he doesn't pee ON me. ;)

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:39 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Nope, doesn't bother me. DH does it all the time. I never had thought of doing it until I met dh. I've done it occasionally when I'm in a hurry. I have sensitive teeth so I don't use cold water anyway. What's gross is leaving the toothbrush in the shower. It doesn't bother me because it's not mine but I would never do it.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:11 PM on May. 2, 2009

• ok if you live alone, or the culprit washes it all away themselves
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 1:19 PM on May. 2, 2009