For those that have had Thyroid Issues.. What were the symptoms that brought you to the Dr.?

My daughter is battling some anxiety issues, we all thought she needed medication for that, but remembering a friend years back that had thyroid issues, she seems to have alot of the same symptoms as he. One thing I did notice was her eyes seem to be a little buggy. I remember his did that too. She has also lost weight, so it might just be that.. but either way, what kind of symptoms did you have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Health

• my mom had them removed because of her problems- she would be nervous all the time, depressed and when she would lay down she said it felt like someone was sitting on her neck keeping her from breathing right- also she said she would get dizzy alot- hope that helped!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 12:05 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Depression. The psychiatrist whom I was seeing ordered a bunch of labs and the thyroid panel was one of them.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:10 PM on May. 2, 2009