what baby item did you purchase only to find it was a total waste of money???

I thought I couldn't live without a bobby pillow with my 1st and all it did was take up alot of space I did get the tummy time bobby she got some use out of that for a few months I guess.

mizsaxton

Asked by mizsaxton at 11:41 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The Diaper Genie! UGH!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 11:43 AM on May. 2, 2009

• A walker. She loves being in it, but we have a small house and not a big enough of a space for her to walk in it. Plus, I've heard its bad for them to learn to walk having one of those.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:46 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Baby wippe warmer. What a ripe off.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 11:48 AM on May. 2, 2009

• diaper genie, poppy pillow, my husband lol jk
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 11:49 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Your husband? lol that's a good one.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 11:56 AM on May. 2, 2009

• diapper genie
    4 oz bottles (he was on 6 oz so soon i should have just baught the 8ozs and half filled them)
    binkies he only wanted the one the hospital gave him the ones i baught he wouldnt touch
    those "gown" thingies that are suppose to make it easier to change dippers at night and give them room to curl up. everytime he would get them all they way up to his arm pits and he couldnt eaven move that much lol
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 12:05 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I was thinking about getting a diaper genie this time around it's looking like something I can live without I guess.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 12:08 PM on May. 2, 2009

• we never used the diaper genie, crib (we basically went straight from the amby baby hammock to a futon mattress on the floor in his room, that way I could nurse him comfortably at night and not have him in our bed.), changing table, baby blankets (except for swaddledesign's ultimate blankets for swaddling), baby gowns, baby mittens, baby booties
    asyoulikeit

Answer by asyoulikeit at 12:40 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Our baby swing ... we got the Boppy one that folds and you can travel with it. It was really unsturdy and my son did not like it at all. We registered for it, but thought it would be something he'd like. Instead, my brother and SIL bought us a bouncer, which we did not register for, and our son LOVED it. It was a godsend. I thanked them for months.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 3:27 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I just have to say that I'm so lucky to be the last of my friends to have a baby. I got so much help with registering and knew the Diaper Genie and the Wipe Warmer were complete wastes of $$ :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 3:28 PM on May. 2, 2009