For the love of the Flying spaghetti monster!

My son caught me hanging out with my morning friend, the toilet(4 weeks woohoo!) and now is walking around pretending to throw up. Which makes me want to throw up! How do I get him to stop? I'm not going to keep anything down at this rate!

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 11:48 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• So funny. It could be worse. Ever hear the quote "We are apt to forget that children watch examples better than they listen to preaching". Roy L Smith   Hopefully, he will find something else to copy from you....reading a book, doing a good deed! Hang in there...it will just be another funny story to tell when he gets older. http://www.cjkidz.com/index.html

momjs

Answer by momjs at 3:24 PM on May. 2, 2009

• LOL! I don't have a clue how to get him to stop. I'm 36weeks and keep throwing up, MY son is scared to death that I'm throwing up and every 2 seconds asks if I'm gonna throw up again. LOL!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 11:50 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Hail to the FSM!

Answer by rkoloms at 11:59 AM on May. 2, 2009

• My son still does this.. I got the flu about a year ago and he saw me getting sick now he does it all the time. don't make a big deal or he will use it as a punishment. now if we are in a store which he rarely goes in anymore and doesn't get his way he will gag himself till he pukes.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 5:41 PM on May. 2, 2009