Ear problem

I woke up this morning and my ear was plugged up. Just on the one side. It is driving me nuts because it feels like someone shoved a plug deep into my ear, and I can't hear properly out of it. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I've tried popping it, and it works but only for a short time.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 11:50 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Health

• that happens to me all the time- i usually will put some peroxide in it and hold it there by tilting my head to the other side while it bubbles up and breaks up the wax build up- then place a napkin on ur ear and tilt ur head till all of it pours out- if that doesnt help then i would say maybe see if ur dr will clean ur ear for u- i had a friend who woke up one morning with that so bad that she thought there was a bug in her ear so she went to the hospital to get it out the dr pulled out a chunk of wax so big it was about the size of a wad of gum- yuck!
    Anonymous