Are you a peeler?!!

Do you like to peel things? After I get a sun burn I love to peel my skin and I also love to peel my finger nail polish. What about you? :o)

Bethe333

Asked by Bethe333 at 11:59 AM on May. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i peel anything that needs to be peeled lol i wont be satisfied till i do- then after thats done i try to find other stuff to peel lol- i thought it was just me! lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 12:13 PM on May. 2, 2009

• OMG yes! My chest is peeling and I have been enjoying peeling it while nursing my DD. I always love pulling it off other people too. I was actually thinking about asking this question too.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:00 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Ewwwww, sorry ladies, that's gross,lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:03 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I love to peel sunburn too! I peel it of DH's back when he gets it but he hates doing it for me! I don't know if I would do it for just anyone though.

I hate peeling oranges and hardboiled eggs though
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 12:07 PM on May. 2, 2009

• i've been tempted to peel sunburn but my skin is sensitive so I dont do it
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:08 PM on May. 2, 2009

• i love to peel sunburns and dry skin and hangnails and bottle labels i will peal a label off anythign you put in front of me it drives hubby NUTS
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 12:09 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I peel the dry skin on my lips...does that count? lol. I would also peel my sunburned skin, but I don't ever get sunburned...
    Anonymous

• Yeah me too it's a strange obsession I dont really know why whats bad is when you start trying to peel OTHER peoples sun burn LOL
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:17 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Nope.I'm a popper!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:54 PM on May. 2, 2009