• In the Spotlight:

LSD?

you can remain anon! I'm just curious if you've ever tried it! it would make me feel better knowing i'm not the only "insane" mama on here LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did and it was the WORST experience of my life! LOL! I chalk it up to being young and stupid!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:09 PM on May. 2, 2009

• nope but i have done other things- but not anymore- now all i do is have a drink here and there
    Anonymous

• Only drug I've ever tried was pot. I will never try anything else.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 12:13 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I havent but I had a friend come over to my house once shortly after doing LSD it was a terrible experience for both of us and I know she never did it again
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:16 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Ha yeah...I just had a flashback

It's all what you think will happen. If you are paranoid, well your going to have a shitty time. I was 18 and crazy, I had fun.

I have tried everything but coke, crack, meth and heroin. Acid was cool until a friend effed himself up pretty bad. Shrooms were exciting. Pot was pot, enough said. Most of all, I loved tabs, I could eat em like skittles and roll for days on end.

Those were the HS and college days, no more of that shit for me.
    Anonymous