Are you confident and happy in your relationship with God?

I am tired of hearing how kids have guns to their heads. That is NOT the way or message of the Lord. Let's talk about the glorious news our faith and Jesus Christ. How has the Lord made you happy?

*If you do not believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, this question is not for you. Leave a positive message or move to another question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes I am confident, but I will still do my best to make it better day by day. God bless!
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 12:12 PM on May. 2, 2009

• The more trials I go through, the closer I get to know Jesus and this makes me happy.Knowing that I have to put my complete trust in him and pray everyday,makes me happy and confident.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 12:19 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I am happy, confident and secure in my relationship with God. I don't worship Jesus, never will.

The other questions don't bother me because I am secure and can honestly think about an honest hypothetical question.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 12:22 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I love Jesus and my relationship. I would like to be closer to Jesus, however, when I see responses like the previous one I know without God I would be so much worse.
    Anonymous

• Peace be with you, anon.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 12:28 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Yes, I sure am. The more time I spend with God, the closer I feel to Him,and I know every trial brings me closer to Him,as I rely on Him,and He proves Himself to be exactly what and who He says. He draws me closer to Him when I'm hurting or sad, and I always feel better after I spend time in His presence. He is everything to me,and I'm nothing without Him.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 12:39 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Im happy with my relationship with the Lord and Lady.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:55 PM on May. 2, 2009