HOW TO GET REVENGE ON DEAD BEAT DADS WHO USE THE KIDS TO UPSET YOU

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• why get revenge? why not be the bigger person and just go to court?
    Anonymous

• This is a bad deal. I would find an attorney. Don't let the kids get involved in stuff like this... This could warrant the other to lose custody and visitation.
    Anonymous

• Call child support enforcement.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:39 PM on May. 2, 2009

• The best way to "get revenge" is to obey the law, maintain yourself as a lady and always be the better person. Some might say Karma will do the job for you. If you're religious at all, remember, God promises "vengence is mine...I will repay."

I don't see it as being any healthy for the kids if the mom starts behaving as badly as the dad does and both of them go tit-for-tat. The more you let it get to you, the more you've allowed him to win. Not to mention, trying to get revenge means that now YOU'VE done something wrong. As irritating as he is to you, don't you at least feel a little better that you're in the right and he's not? Why ruin it now.

Again, remember the kids in this. He's their dad. Just because he's being awful to you does not mean they'll understand why you're being awful back. You need to set a good example and teach them to respect their elders/parents, even if he's not doing it.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:41 PM on May. 2, 2009

• He already hurts the children, with the things he does like non contact on their birthdays,christmas, easter, on his once a year contact with them, flaunts in their faces holidays and presents he has given his child in his new family
    Anonymous

• Leave him alone, be the bigger person here.
    Anonymous

• The best revenge is a life well lived. Do the best you can with and for your children. When they get older they will make their own determinations based upon what they have seen out of their father. Believe me....it took some time, but when in their teens my boys already knew what was what. I never said a bad thing about him or took any form of revenge. It will come back around to him.
    Anonymous

• After 9 years of his leaving you would think he would have given up his vendetta
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 1:26 PM on May. 2, 2009