Did you produce a lot of saliva early in your pregnancy?

Like, I feel like my mouth is always full of it and I'm constantly having to go to a sink and spit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:37 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Yes. I drooled like crazy at night, too.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 12:39 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Yes, it is a normal pregnancy sign.
    Anonymous

• yes! lol- i feel like a dog sometimes the way droll comes flying out of my mouth! lol just one of the great things about pregnancy! lmao
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:17 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Yeah I did. Not all the time but I'd sometimes have to stop talking for a moment and swallow the excess or I'd drool. It was so embarassing but it went away relatively quickly.
    Eau_Rouge

Answer by Eau_Rouge at 1:20 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Yup. I had bottles and bottles filled of spit. I had to take bottles with me or just chew gum all the time. It went away though after a month, I'm 28 weeks pregnant now
    vanessa5470

Answer by vanessa5470 at 1:47 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Still in my first trimester, and along with the metallic taste when I found out-- I've been drooling in my sleep and on occasion when I'm just sitting there watching TV. It's been odd-- but it does happen.
    Narakyndryn

Answer by Narakyndryn at 7:25 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I didnt drool as much in my first trimester as I am now in my third. I wake up at least 3 times a night in a pool of drool and have to flip my pillow over.. haha
    treschic123

Answer by treschic123 at 6:09 AM on May. 3, 2009