If you don't believe jesus why?

Just curious and if you don't believe in him do you believe in the devil? What do you think happens to your body then when you die if you don't believe in these. I am just curious thats all so no bashing please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• they are in His eyes whether or not they believe He exists or not. Love them where they are at... God knows them more than we do..... Blessings :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:47 PM on May. 2, 2009

• What exactly do you mean by not believing in him?

I believe he probably existed and was a philosopher. Or he was an alien.

No, I do not believe in the "devil."
    Anonymous

• I believe that Jesus was a real man who really did believe that he was the on of God. I do not believe that he is the "son of God". I do not believe in the devil.
    I believe after a person dies their soul or spirit lingers either in this world if there is unfinished business or in an alternate world. Some people with similiar beliefs as myself call this world "the summerlands". After some time, whenever the time is right, i believe that that soul chooses another body and is reincarnated.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:55 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Yes I mean do you believe in that he exists
    Anonymous

• I believe we expire like anything else. I believe there was a man named Jesus, and like any other evangelist he had followers and like all books there were a ton written with his words in them. But that doesn't make him devine in my eyes. I don't believe in the devil, I believe you make your own hell, if you live a good decent life, are good to others, care for your family, yourself, then good things happen. But I don't believe giving money to a church, praying to an invisible man, or getting saved is going to help you if you're crap. Crap is crap no matter how good it's wrapped up.
    I just can't understand how someone can pray to an invisible man, yes I know some say it's just faith, well, I have faith that we are good people, help others, take care of ourselves and our children, and have an awesome life, thats all I need.. Please don't send me bashing messages, it's a waste of my time and yours, they will be ignored.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:01 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Ok then what about everyone saying GOD is coming back soon what does everyone think about that? What do you think will happen to the world?
    Anonymous

• I don't believe Jesus existed at all. I believe Christianity (along with so many other religions) was made up by man in order to gain control. I do not believe in the devil either, I don't believe in any higher power or afterlife. I believe we just die and that's it. We rot in the ground and feed the plants.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 1:02 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I don't believe God is coming back if I don't believe he exists obviously.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 1:03 PM on May. 2, 2009

• ok well maybe i shouldn't had wrote this posts because now i am just getting mad that some of you believe what you do. God is real just like the devil is real and if you are unsaved you will go to hell glad i am not headed that way
    Anonymous

• I believe that Jesus was a real man, who was enlightened and wise, with direct experiential gnosis of the Divine. I don't believe he was "God in the flesh" except as we are all god made manifest, and I don't think he thought he was any different than anyone else in that regard. I do not believe in the Devil.
    I don't know for certain what happens to the soul, and honestly, neither can Christians. The commonly accepted Heaven/Hell/immortal soul belief can be disputed using verses from the Bible that refer to what happens after death. That said, I believe that the part within us that is our "soul" is the animating force of the Source, and that after our death, that part returns to Source. I believe in reincarnation. I do not have any expectation that my self as I know it continues to exist, and any hope that it does continue on intact is just Ego talking. My "personality" ceases to exist at death.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 1:09 PM on May. 2, 2009