Do you ever feel nervous buying pregnancy tests?

I'm always scared someone I know is going to see me buy one and then go around and tell everyone I'm pregnant.lol
Silly I know.. Thats why I think I'm going to start buying them after work (i get off at 11:30) cause really who does their shopping at midnight? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha yes. the first time i bought one i was SOOO nervous. id rather buy condoms & get caught (before i was married) by my mom then buy a pregnancy test & someone see haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:54 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I buy most of my personal things and pay for them at the pharmacy if I have shopping to do I pay for the lady stuff 1st and stick it in my purse.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 12:56 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I hate it too! When I buy them I now go to self checkout at walmart! I hid them under my other things until I get there. lol!! Speaking of which...I need to go buy one now. I've missed my AF.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:59 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I am always so nervous and so embarrassed. I feel like someone is going to judge me even though I am married.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 1:00 PM on May. 2, 2009

• lol- yeah i always feel like people are watching me like i have a big sign over my head saying MAYBE PREGNANT!!! lol and the little smirks u get from the cashiers lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:02 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Oh I don't care about that. If I have to buy a pregnancy test or even condoms or tampons, they all go in the basket and I pay for it all at once. I don't see the need to be embarrassed. Obviously I have a period so I need tampons, obviously I have sex and obviously I have had the need to get a pregnancy test...I have two children in tow.

My MIL is hilarious. Even to this day she won't let anyone see her buy tampons. When I am with her at the store she will send me clear across the store with my kids, to get something totally random so that she can sneak a box on tampons down underneath the rest of the groceries. Like I don't know what she's doing, right? It's not like I don't know what they are or the purpose of them. Oh-well. I just don't see what they big deal is.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 1:03 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I used to feel the same way--nervous! I'm past the tampon & pregnancy test buying now. Tampons & stuff never bothered me but I hated standing in the pregnancy test aisle trying to figure out which one to buy & hoping a clerk wouldn't come ask if I needed help. When I was pregnant with my son, I had absolutely nothing else I needed to buy so I just bought the test. I actually had the clerk ask me if I wanted it to be positive or negative! I was so shocked & the other people in line were totally embarrassed. All I could stutter was, "Accurate...I want it to be accurate!"
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 1:31 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Yes. Especially this last time. It was just me and my two kids (under 3) hubby was at work and I couldn't wait to know. And I always get the rude & push cashiers who ask questions.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 1:44 PM on May. 2, 2009

• LOL...I always thought it was just me :-) For some reason i feel like every one is staring at me.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:55 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I use to. But now we moved and where we live nobody knows us. So i go at anytime.
    Anonymous