how do you break ice...

My fiance and I have a 2 and a half year old and now have the newest addition a 3 week old daughter. We have not been intimate since about 8 and a half months pregnant. I need some tips on how to break the ice of becoming imtimate again. It is hard because I do not feel sexy but I really miss him. Any and all advise please?

meagen22

Asked by meagen22 at 1:07 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Ask him out on a date! Get a babysitter for that day, and have him meet you somewhere. With a 3 week old in the house, I'm sure that you're tired, and he is too. Let him know that you know he is tired and drained, but you apppreciate the help that he's been giving, and working, whatever.

Text him some flirty messags throughout the day. Or not-so-flirty. Sometimes I just text to dh..."Just sitting here missing you!" He does the same to me, too.
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 2:40 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Get someone to watch the babies, either at your house or theirs. Maybe get a hotel room. Or you can even do it at home. Have a romantic dinner with music and everything. Buy yourself something, a cute dress or something that makes you feel sexy. And make the evening about just you two. And relax. Chances are, he still thinks you're sexy whether you believe it or not.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:09 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Wait 3 more weeks
    Anonymous

• just get all touchy feely in bed. you should wait another few weeks before sex though but you can still be intimate without the sex
    saralouise

Answer by saralouise at 1:25 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I agree with the poster that says wait three more weeks.. There is a reason why they put your Vajayjay on bedrest UNTIL 6-8 weeks post partum! Aside from infection worries there is also pregnancy worries.. and you do not want to get pg. back to back.. takes a year to get your body ( I'm talking insides here) back...
    Anonymous