Ok does N E 1 have helpfull idea's on loseing weight? please help!!! thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Health

• Watch your calorie intake. That's the best way. Count calories. The average for a normal woman is like 1800, so you want to make sure that you're eating only that many. It's starts off as a chore, but once you get the hang of it, it will be easy. Promise.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:16 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Excercise and watch what you eat.
    Anonymous

• I lost 30 pounds without trying! Here's why: 1) I added some light movement with Tai Chi (which was easy on my fibromyalgia) and 2) made some simple changes to my food intake.

Last fall I had blood pressure out of control and a cholesterol of 268. I went to a free nutrition lecture to gather information. Then I added the correct amount of fiber to my diet with Fiber One bars (delicious and moist) and chose low-cholesterol foods. That's right - I had to turn into a nutrition label reader! The good news is, you get a free pass with fruits and veges. I buy lots and cut them up into bite size snacks. That way when I'm hungry, good food is just as convenient as cookies! Fit n Fresh containers have measurements on the sides so you know how much you're eating. Be sure and drink plenty of fuids. Your bowels will adjust to the increased fiber, but for a while stay close to the toilet!

Good luck!
    1AmazingGrace

Answer by 1AmazingGrace at 3:06 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Watch waht you eat. Lots of fresh veggies and fruits, keep carbs down to about 60-80 per meal, keep your portions small. Exercise, cardio raise your heart rate for 30-40 min 3-4 times a week. Yoga is great for increasing flexability and streangth.

Dont eat anything from a box, or any premade meals. Make it yourself. Make sure to mix cabs with protien. Never eat a carb alone (carbs basicly mean sugar, rice, starchy veggies, fruit... so lest say you want to have an apple, add some penutbutter or almond with it.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 4:32 PM on May. 2, 2009

• THe ZONE, by Dr. Barry Sears. I'm looking for some weight loss buddies to do it with me. Do you want to? I don't do well without support and the zone is by far the healthiest balance best way to do it. If you really want to jump start it, you can try the fat flush plan by Ann Louise Gittleman. In both, you are balancing your protein, fat and carbs, not eliminating them. You get the right amount of calories by default, and you even out you hormones and your mood. You need enough protein, enough carbs and the right kind of fat to fuel your body correctly. It's a 3/6/9 ratio. 3=fat, 6=protein and 9=carbs. You need to learn the types of carbs that are healthiest and the Zone teaches that. It's never a good idea to totally eliminate food groups, although you can eliminate some for a short time if you are cleansing or removing toxins and flushing your liver. Do moderate exercise, 20 minutes a day to start till you can wo
    1heart1mind

Answer by 1heart1mind at 5:17 PM on May. 2, 2009