Work at home!!!

I need to find a work at home job, one that doesn't involve taking surveys. The surveys that I have been taking and actually qualify to finish only enter you into a drawing to win a grand prize. I would like a job that I can just fill out data or something similar to that, no talking to people ( I get extremely nervous ). I want to be able to continue being a stay at home mom, but with our house payments and dh not being certain of having a 40 hr week each week that will no longer be possible.

izyandchrismomi

Asked by izyandchrismomi at 1:15 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• Have you thought of doing a daycare out of your home? It is alot of work but you can stay home with your kids so if you factor in how much you would be saving not having to pay for childcare yourself it can be well worth it...
    Anonymous

• I have some great ideas for companies for you to look at NEW ones! 

How to Find Unique Online Jobs

How to Find Nontraditional Computer Jobs

How to Work at Home

You can view my complete work at home series of articles in my Journal here at Cafemom, available on my profile page!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:37 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home business? I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques all aver the midwest. I work out of my home doing freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:56 PM on May. 2, 2009

• You could apply for ChaCha. It isn't quite data entry, but you don't have to sell anything or talk to anyone. It's more of a part time job, but you can watch your earnings, which always makes us feel good, right? I've been with them for about 6 weeks and I've made $170 so far. PM me if you're interested.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 2:00 PM on May. 2, 2009

• If they survey sites only put you in a drawling then you are on the wrong survey sites.LOL... I use Cashcrate and it is awesome. They pay you monthly and I make out pretty well with them.  it is free to join.   You could also try Teaporia they sell teas and goodies they are free to join and nothing you have to buy.   There are a lot of scams out there for data entry I have been searching for 4 years for a data entry job, never pay to get info or for anything. If it is legit should pay you.

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 2:23 PM on May. 2, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

I STRONGLY suggest working on this 100% FREE and LEGIT website. There is NO minimum to cash out on either. You can work today and cash out today.

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 4:43 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Hey there, I recently was looking for the same thing. I found a great way to earn extra cash on the weekends- if you want to just do it as a second job you can, or if you want to go for it full time, there is much opportunity for that too. It's all what you make of it. Email me and I'll talk to you more about it! Thanks, Alisha feb14daily@gmail.com It's no surveys and definitley no scam. I made an extra $600 last month- and there is opportunity to make much more if you want!
    feb14daily

Answer by feb14daily at 5:05 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Have you ever heard of ChaCha? Message me if you want all the details on it.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 5:09 PM on May. 2, 2009

• no inventory,no deliveries,free website. As seen in cosmo,vogue,vh1,and the today show
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 7:32 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I truly believe that if you would talk on the phone, at home about something you really believe in and understand, you will make good money. And, you would forget about being nervous. Check out everything. Don't limit yourself.
    CocoaB

Answer by CocoaB at 8:34 PM on May. 2, 2009