does this mean labors close? 35 weeks 4 days.

So a few weeks ago i lost my mucous plug and had bloody show..and in the last week ive had headaches consistantly, and i think ive been having contractions theyve been really painful and my belly tightens and its hard to breath for the last week, and my boobs have been hurting really bad just in the last week and that never happened with my daughter but i was induced at 37 weeks with her due to preeclampsia.. im 35 weeks and 4 days..i want this baby to stay in for at least a couple weeks but im starting to worry it could be sooner..

jaelynsmama07

Asked by jaelynsmama07 at 1:17 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You are probably pretty close. But, just because you lose your mucus plug doesn't mean your going to go into labor right away. When you get the contractions, get up and walk around see if that helps them subside. If so, then they are the B&H. If they continue or worsen, call the dr and go to the hospital. Ur in the home stretch now though.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:20 PM on May. 2, 2009