when it comes to you and your bestfriend...do you think you are the more attractive one ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My BFF(which is my husband)
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 1:29 PM on May. 2, 2009

• nope! I have a friend who is WAY prettier than me. I hate it though. it is so hard to find a guy when the only reason their talking to you is because they think your friend is super hott and they want you to give them her number! Its fine though cuz I got me a man through that. we have an ongoing joke that if any guy passes the "Alexa" test, then they are the one. I have only had one guy pass it and think Im hotter. He is the father of my baby! lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:37 PM on May. 2, 2009

• My best good friend is gorgeous we don't have much in common in the looks dept so it's 50/50 when it comes to guys being attracted to one over the other I'm glad I attract the nicer guys and they always seem to be better looking I don't know.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:43 PM on May. 2, 2009

• no...my BFF is gorgeous! And I love her for it! We are both happily married to great guys, but before we were married, it was ok with me. She is gorgeous inside and out but we are the complete oposites so guys would either gravitate to one of us or the other. She is the "girlie girl" and I am the athlete. But, we both always had BF's so it was never really a problem.
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 1:48 PM on May. 2, 2009

• In some ways yes, in other ways no. I believe I have a prettier face than she does, but she definitely has a better body. I also think I have a better personality than her, but she is a lot smarter than me. I would say we are attractive in our own ways and it just depends on a person's taste in certain things that would determine which one of us they thought was more attractive.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:51 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I think my best friend is more attractive. She is also way more outgoing than I am & speaks 4 languages fluently so she can talk to just about anyone. We actually make a great pair when we go out because we counter-balance each other--I'm really shy & quiet at first.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 1:52 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Yes.She's kinda "athletic" looking.Slightly mannish.God strike me down! I've always been "cute".
    Anonymous